StayVA, The Virginia Bed and Breakfast Association (BBAV) provides a full range of services satisfying the needs and concerns of its members, thereby improving the quality of the Small Lodging Industry in Virginia. Advertise your business, network with other professionals, know that your interests are being advocated for and save money through Virginia Bed and Breakfast Association member programs.
Professional Member $150
Business Visibility, Business Relationships, Business Networking
- A full page listing on the StayVA website with capability to add events and specials.
- Backlink from StayVA website to your website, including availability calendar link
- Member of private StayVA Member Facebook page
- PR leads from VTC
- Social media promotion
- Inclusion in the StayVA gift card program
- Statewide Advocacy
- Referrals from guest inquiries
- Invitation to attend Regional meetings and events
- Membership Form
Industry Partners $75
- An industry partners listing on our website
- Social Media visibility to members
- List of current members
Membership Requirements: These must all be completed or in process BEFORE a property can join the Virginia Bed and Breakfast Association. If in process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business License
- Health Dept. Permit Issue/Expiration Date
- Virginia Sales Tax Certificate
- VABC # (if necessary)
- Commercial liability insurance policy
Please note: The preferred website link on your profile is a link to your business website. If you do not have a business website, we will allow a Facebook business page link, a Google + business page link or a Pinterest business board. Unfortunately links from marketing sites such as, but not limited to, TripAdvisor, BedandBreakfast.com, AirBnB.com, VRBO.com, or similar sites are not allowed. If you do not have an approved link mentioned here, please feel free to ask. If your web link is not approved, you can still have a profile listing with basic contact information.
Virginia Bed and Breakfast Association Membership fees are nonrefundable and stay with the property if it shall change hands.