Virginia Bed and Breakfast Wineries You're Sure to Love2018-01-31 15:26:30
If you're a wine enthusiast or die-hard wine lover, embracing both the love of luxury travel and wine is the best of both worlds. And that's exactly why you'll love these two Virginia bed and breakfast wineries. Just outside of Charlottesville, VA, you'll find the Select Registry Inn, Arcady Vineyard Bed and Breakfast. Billed as a "wine country B & B," Arcady is the only bed and breakfast in Charlottesville with a working vineyard. And the vineyard was once a part of Monticello! Today, Arcady produces a dessert port wine exclusively for their guests harvested from their vineyard. It's not available to the public. It's strictly produced for guests of the Inn. What's more, as a guest of the Inn, when you wake in the morning, simply walk out on the deck to have the vineyard greet you! You can also wander through the Arcady vineyard at your leisure. And be sure to schedule a local wine tour. As a guest of the Inn, you can get a discounted tour from one of the wine tour companies. And the lodging? You'll love the amenities, which include:
- Upon check-in, a glass of local wine
- In your room, you'll find a wine fridge stocked with a bottle of sparkling wine, soda, and bottled water.
- Guest-controlled air conditioning and heat
- Heated tile floors and towel racks in the bathrooms
- A breakfast that is truly farm fresh wine country breakfast