Virginia Getaways For Couples
If you and your significant other are planning a Virginia getaway, you’re probably researching fun area activities to enjoy. But maybe you want something a bit different than the usual couples' outings. Sure, it’s fun to sample new restaurants, hike new trails, and lay out on new beaches. Keep those classics while adding a few more.
And, of course, top it all off with a StayVA
lodging property. You may never want to leave!
- Go skydiving in Orange, VA: The perfect activity for the extreme couple! Take a tandem skydive with a certified instructor. Talk about gorgeous views while enjoying an exhilarating experience! (StayVA Lodging: Prospect Hill Plantation Inn)
- Enjoy wine tasting by horseback in Afton, VA: Cross the picturesque woods and fields of Afton on horseback. sweet and gentle horses only. Your trail ride ends with a wine tasting at one of Virginia’s award-winning vineyards. (StayVA Lodging: Afton Mountain Bed & Breakfast, Le Bleu Ridge B&B)
- Take a ballroom dance lesson at the Fred Astaire Dance Studio, Fairfax, VA: While you may not reach Fred Astaire’s level of skill, you’re sure to learn a few smooth moves! Kick up your heels at this fun and informative dance studio. (StayVA Lodging: Briar Patch B&B Inn, Black Horse Inn )
- Take a Seaport Cruise Tour of Old Town Alexandria: Enjoy the views of land and sea with this 40-minute tour that will take you to the Old Point Lighthouse, Admiral’s Row, the Old Town Yacht Basin, and more. (StayVA Lodging: The Governor House Inn)
- Watch a launch from NASA’s Wallops Island Flight Facility: Revel in the thrill of a NASA launch from the breathtaking Eastern Shore of Virginia. Complete with a Visitors Center, gift shop, auditorium, and observation deck, a thrilling way to spend the day. (StayVA Lodging: Channel Bass Inn, Garden and Sea Inn)
Ready for your unique couples getaway in Virginia? We can’t wait to see you! Click here
to browse through all of our fantastic StayVA properties.