Valentine’s Day is on its way, so plan your romance with StayVA. (It’s also the month for adorably cheesy rhymes, so how’s that for an introduction?). Whether you’re looking for a small Valentine’s Day wedding, or a romantic getaway, Virginia B & B's are romance galore. Of course, b & b's are perfect for a proposal locale, too! There’s nothing better than romantic lodging in Virginia to spark the love. Or, to seal it. Check out these love-themed packages from a few of our members:
Valentine's Day Packages from StayVA B & B's
- 1. A Valentine’s Getaway, Orchard House B&B, Lovingston, VA: Includes a two-night stay, full breakfasts each morning, chocolates, a single rose, and a snack basket in your room. (Amp up your stay with the addition of the Winelover’s Package or the Chauffered Wine Tours Package!)
- Valentines for Two, Inn at Westwood Farm, Orange, VA: Includes a two-night stay, Virginia wine, artisan chocolates, roses, two-course gourmet breakfasts, late afternoon appetizers with VA wine, and more.
- Lovers’ Escape to the Beach, Bay Haven Inn of Cape Charles, Cape Charles, VA: Includes a welcome basket, champagne and chocolates, rose petals, a Day Spa gift card, and a Moonrise Jewelry gift card. And, of course, gourmet farm-to-table breakfasts.
- Intimate Outdoor Wedding Package, Uphill House B&B, Gordonsville, VA: This wedding package includes the entire B&B and its property for your wedding party. Enjoy two full days for your ceremony, a two-course breakfast in the mornings, and a deck, lawn, and garden for your rehearsal and vows.
- Valentine’s Day at the Collins House Inn, Marion, VA: Includes a 5-course dinner (with or without the additional Art & Champagne Package). The menu will include honey pecan stuffed dates and strawberry soup. This is followed by glazed salmon or ribeye with mushroom sauce, sautéed sugar snap peas, and roasted red potatoes. To top off your dinner, you'll have love knots and a strawberry mascarpone tart.
- Valentine’s Day 2016, Mark Addy Inn, Nellsyford, VA: Includes a two-night stay with wine at reception. Each morning, enjoy a three-course breakfast, a welcome basket, and a romantic candlelit dinner for two.