It's Post-Thanksgiving, everyone, and you know what that means—the holiday shopping madness has begun in full force! Crowds have only slightly lessened since the insanity of Black Friday, and if you are not too keen on braving the throngs of shoppers, we think we can help you out with your gift buying. Today is Cyber Monday, meaning that thousands of people will be doing their holiday shopping online. While you're perusing the sales of the online world, don't forget that we also have a gift possibility! The Bed and Breakfast Association of Virginia (BBAV) is, as always, offering gift cards for purchase, and these gift cards just happen to make the perfect gift for the holidays. Why? I’m very glad you asked:
- Our gift cards never expire.
- They are good at any BBAV member inn, which includes establishments all across Virginia.
- They help to support the local Virginia economy.
- They are a unique gift for that hard-to-buy-for friend, co-worker, or family member.
- They can be purchased in any increment of $25 from $25 to $800, so the amount is entirely up to you.